Published Tuesday, 30 September, 2014 by Sarah
(pre-heat the oven to gas mark 4)
1. Cream the butter and the sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the beaten eggs in slowly whilst mixing together.
3. Pour in the lime juice.
4. Beat in the flour gently before adding in the cocoa powder. You will get a normal cake mixture that just smells deliciously of lime and chocolate!
5. Line a muffin tin with cases and spoon in the mixture evenly.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn the cakes round and bake for another 10 minutes until ready!
7. For the icing just mix all the ingredients listed under the topping section and either pipe onto the cakes or decorate however you wish!
This is what heaven is made of!
succulent chicken with a lime and ginger flavouring
Great for a hot n' sunny day!
Freshen up your day with this summer drink!
Double flavoured cupcakes. yummmmmmm.......