Published Saturday, 12 December, 2009 by Holly
1. set oven to 160 degrees c (gas mark 3)
2. sift flours and cinnamon into a large bowl
3. in a separate bowl, mix butter and sugar until smooth add egg and mix well
4. stir in the dry ingredients and mix into a firm dough. lift onto a lightly floured board, knead until smooth. roll to 5mm thickness.cut into shapes and place on a greased oven tray.
5. bake in the preheated oven until light golden color, 10 to 15 minuets. let cool and harden.
Check out full written recipe here. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cupcake-cones/
they'll make you feel all christmasy inside!
A crunchy treat, perfect for the festive season
a great cheap snack and very easy!
A quick snack that will have you wanting more.
A tasty cake ( Only if you like cinnamon though)