Published Thursday, 22 May, 2014 by Anonymous
* take the container and add 1 cup milk, 3 spoons of coco powder or add more if not satisfied and some castor sugar.
* now stir this mixture well and good!
* put this well stirred mixture into the air tight plastic cover and make sure air doesn't enter this.
* then, put this cover into the big bag of ice cubes.
* add some salt into this bag and shake the bag well for 6-10 min.
* if not satisfied, you can keep it in the freezer as well.
* after shaking well, take out the air tight cover from the bag and put it in the plate or a bowl.
* finally, serve cold and enjoy!!