Published Monday, 13 January, 2014 by Smiley
1. Add the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
2.Sieve into the bowl the baking powder n flour together.
3. Add the eggs.
4. Then add the vanilla essence.
5. Mix all of the ingredients together until thick and creamy.
6. Divide the mixture into cupcake cases, adding about a 2 heaped teaspoons of mixture to each (don't forget they rise!)
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes on gas mark 4, or until they spring back when they are touched.
8. Leave to cool and then decorate with nuttella and a chocolate button!
Any vegemite lovers? studentrecipes.com/recipes/snacks/cheesy-vegemite-pullaparts