Published Sunday, 28 October, 2012 by Summer Heritage
1. Preheat your oven to 170 c or gas mark 5
2. Using a whisk (preferably) beat together butter and sugar until pale and creamy
3. When creamy stir in the two egg yolks, ground almonds, toffees, and sieve in the flour gradually.
4. When the flour has been sieved into then mix, gently fold in the dried apple. And roll into little to medium sized balls and squash gently in the palm of your hand.
5. Space the balls out on a non-stick tray, or baking sheets. Wash with milk (using a brush) and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
6. And leave to cool. Store in a air tight box.
Less than 350 calories per (generously sized) serving. Get the full Mushroom Alfredo Spaghetti Squash recipe here! studentrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian/mushroom-spaghetti-squash