Published Wednesday, 26 May, 2010 by Amy
- Wrap a banana fully in tin foil.
- Heat the oven to about 180*.
- Put the banana in for about 10-15 mins
- Split the tin foil down the middle and slice the banana down the middle long ways.
- The skin should be mostly browned and slide away from the banana flesh easily. The flesh inside should be piping hot.
- Add Nutella and ice cream into the banana skin.
(You can use honey instead of Nutella or leave out the ice cream or add chopped nuts etc - whatever floats your boat baby!)
very easy and simple recipe that tastes delicious.
This ice will give u the chills
Best dish for party
Sweet pancake with a different delicious taste....you can eat as a snack...breakfast..or at party!!!
A delicious smoothie made with home ingredients!