Published Sunday, 10 November, 2013 by Smiley
1.Put both ingredients in the bowl.
2. Leave so the ice cream can melt a little.
3.When you have brought the ingredients together they should form a dough which can be moved as a solid whole, and is a little firm.
4. Put the loaf dough into a loaf tin.
5. Bake at gas mark 4 for 45-60 minutes.
6. Remove and leave to cool.
7. Serve with ice cream, butter,cream, hot or cold.
Really good if you\'re starving! And not too expensive =]
Really simple and really tasty :)
Cheap, eassy, filling, hassel free rolls from scratch
Using only two ingredients! i know this sounds bizarre but you have to try it to believe it!