Published Tuesday, 04 May, 2010 by shannon martell
1. Put the biscuits in a greaseproof bag and crush with a rolling pin,until there crumbs.
(if you dont have a greaseproof bag, then put them in bowl)
2. Put the crumbs into a bowl and add melted butter. mix well, then spoon the crumbs into the bottom of the dishes and press it down with your fingers to make a base.
3. Take a lemon a press down on table, then cut in half and squeeze all juice out into a clean bowl.
4. Then add the marscapone cheese and icing sugar and mix well with the juice with a fork.
5. Spoon the mixture into the dish covering the biscuit base.
6. Put in fridge to set then when done, you could add the zest of a lemon or fruit