Published Wednesday, 26 November, 2008
1. put the digestives in the food processor to make crumbs.
2. Add in the butter & blend until it is distributed evenly throught the digestive crumbs.
3. distribute the mixture evenly into a tart tin and squash down. Place in the fridge.
*tip* low fat spread wont harden as well as real butter so the base may be a bit crumbly but it will still taste great!
4. whisk a teaspoon of vanilla essence and the honey into the cream cheese.
5. Once the base has set use a spatula to distribute the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the biscuit base. Place back in the fridge.
6. remove the stalks and leaves from the strawberries and cut in half.
7. Place in a bowl and sprinkle over about 1 - 2 teaspoons of powdered sweetener, mix the strawberries up so that they are all coated. The juice from the strawberries should dissolve the sweetener and it will become a sticky glaze.
*tip* you wont need to do this if the strawberries are sweet, only if they are bitter.
8. arrange the strawberries on top of the cheesecake and return to the fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.
9. Store in the fridge until eaten.
quick simple cheesecake in a pot
A delicious recipe that doesn't contain too many calories.
Amazing american pancakes for breakfasts or desserts. very filling.