Published Wednesday, 10 August, 2011 by Cristal
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius. Take a little butter and lightly grease a loaf tin, then line the whole tin, base and sides with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating thorougly all the time. Add the rind and beat well.
- Using a metal spoon, fold in the flour and milk and Stir until smooth.
- Spoon the mixtire into loaf tin and smooth the surface. Bake for 50 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the cake. Let the cake stand for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completlely.
- You can dust the top with a little icing sugar if you like or even coat with a lemon icing but its really good just as it is.
PS: This cake is awesome for cheat petit fours :)
These have got to be the easiest brownies ever! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-brownie-2
A delicious tropical fruit loaf with serving suggestions.
A slightly more ambitious recipe but so so worth it!
Don't waste the insides of your pumpkins this year - use them!
Great for your on-the-go breakfast fix