Published Wednesday, 02 December, 2009 by Emma
1. Line a microwaveable tupperware in preparation of the cake mixture
2. Place cocoa into a mixing bowl, add hot water and vanilla essence. Stir well. Make sure mixture is cool enough before adding beaten eggs. Mix well. Add oil.
3. In another mixing bowl, sift the flour, castor sugar, baking power and salt.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Beat well.
5. Pour into your lined microwave tupperware and cook in the microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. If slightly greasy, dab surface with paper towel.
Student Recipes is on Pinterest! Follow us for even more student recipe ideas. There's even a board dedicated to foods for your school's "Game Day." www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/
Quick and easy microwave cake
Simply easy and delicious!
Just like a quick Victoria Sponge!!!
1 minute 1 microwave 1 cup 0 mess
Single-serve raspberry and white chocolate microwave mug cake