Published Wednesday, 02 December, 2009 by Emma
1. Line a microwaveable tupperware in preparation of the cake mixture
2. Place cocoa into a mixing bowl, add hot water and vanilla essence. Stir well. Make sure mixture is cool enough before adding beaten eggs. Mix well. Add oil.
3. In another mixing bowl, sift the flour, castor sugar, baking power and salt.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Beat well.
5. Pour into your lined microwave tupperware and cook in the microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes. If slightly greasy, dab surface with paper towel.
Quick, easy and beautifully moist. A family favourite.
Simply easy and delicious!
Single-serve raspberry and white chocolate microwave mug cake
Its very easy and it has ingridients that we can find easilyts
1 minute 1 microwave 1 cup 0 mess