Published Saturday, 18 January, 2014 by Ben
1. Add flour, sugar and cocoa (sieved) to a microwavable bowl and mix.
2. Then add melted butter, egg and milk and beat, getting plenty of air in.
3. Microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes on full power.
1. Break chocolate into pieces and add to microwaveable bowl with other ingredients.
2. Microwave until melted and mixed. Add more milk for a runnier sauce.
3. Add to cooked pudding and enjoy! =)
- replace egg with 1/4tsp of baking power for a more crumbly pudding.