Published Friday, 12 August, 2011 by Atia Sharmin
1) Whisk honey and icing sugar into cream cheese in a bowl.
2) Pour crushed cookies, a dash of rum/maple syrup and butter into food processor.
3) Grease cake tin(with no base) with a bit of butter and set it on a plate.
4) Pour cookie mix from food processor into cake tin and then the cream cheese mix.
5) Set for 6 minutes in fridge or until base becomes hard.
What's for dinner tonight!? How about these delicious Pork Burgers? studentrecipes.com/recipes/pork/homemade-pork-burgers
Upload your student friendly recipe today www.studentrecipes.com