Published Wednesday, 24 June, 2015 by Cakemasters
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. In a separate bowl mix flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt
2. Add eggs to the butter and sugar
3. Mix flour mixture with the egg and butter mixture
4. Melt oreo icing
5. Mix melted icing with 2 ½ tsp. White & brown sugar and milk
6. Combine oreo icing mixture (5) with batter mixture
7. Melt marshmallows for 1 minute in 30 second increments
8. Mix marshmallows with cake batter
9. Add lemon juice
10. Mix until well combined
11. Pour into cake pan and bake for 40-60 mins at 350°.
combine all ingredients together, and beat until fluffy/icing texture.
ice the cake and sprinkle oreo crumbs and/or strawberries on top to finish
Because all of your roommates showed up on moving day with their own set of utensils. #firstworldproblems