Published Saturday, 09 March, 2013 by Rachel
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius. Line a baking sheet with non-stick paper.
2. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks begin to form.
3. Beat in the sugar a little at a time.
4. Add the other ingredients and stir.
5. Spoon onto the baking sheet to create one round meringue (roughly 7 inches diameter).
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour then leave to cool.
7. Whip the cream until soft peaks begin to form the dollop this all over the meringue.
8. Finally, top with the fruit of your choice and enjoy!
These have got to be the easiest brownies ever! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-brownie-2