Published Friday, 08 March, 2013 by Rachel
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease two 7 inch cake tins and line bases with non-stick paper.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and add caster sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk oil, milk, eggs and vanilla.
4. Add this to the flour mixture and beat for 1 minute to combine.
5. Divide equally between the two tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until well-risen and golden brown.
6. Remove from tins after a couple of minutes and remove the baking paper.
7. Once completely cooled, spread jam on top of one cake and then place the other on top. Dust with icing sugar to finish.
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0