Published Saturday, 07 February, 2009 by Becca
1. Dip a paper towel in a little margerine. Then, rub the towel all over the inside of the tin, but don't leave on too much margerine
2. Break up the chocolate and put it into a saucepan with the syrup and margerine. Gently heat the pan on a low heat until everything has melted *Stir the mixture all the time
3. When the chocolate has melted, add the corn flakes to the pan. Stir them well, so that they are completely coated with chocolate
4. Spoon the mixture into the tin, then carefully smooth the top with the back of a spoon. Try not to crush the cornflakes too much
5. Put the crunch into a fridge for about 2 hours to harden. Then, very carefully cut it into eight pieces with a sharp knife *Lift out the pieces with a blunt knife
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/ Upload your version on studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.