Published Monday, 07 February, 2011 by Sianey
1. Break up the shredded wheat and place into a mixing bowl
2. melt the chocolate in the pan, but be careful that it doesn't boil!
3. When the chocolate has melted add it into the mixing bowl with the shredded wheat and mix until the chocolate completely covers the shredded wheat.
4. Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases
5. Decorate with mini eggs on the top
6. Place into the fridge to cool (:
Perfect for easter time or if your in the mood for chocolate!