Published Friday, 17 April, 2015 by Allyson Lim
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place your 12 paper cases into a cupcake tin.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the butter and caster sugar. Using an electrical mixer, beat until mixture turns into a light and creamy colour. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract progressively. Add in flour, do not overbeat.
3. Pour the batter evenly into the paper cases, roughly filling half of each case. Bake in the already preheated oven for around 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool.
1. Using an electrical mixer, beat the butter whilst gradually adding in the sugar.
2. Add salt, vanilla extract, cream, and continue to beat at medium speed until it is creamy and fluffy.
3. Top your cupcakes off with the frosting using a palette knife and decorate.
Deliciously creamy and tasty cupcakes
Easy to remember cupcakes recipe.
Double flavoured cupcakes. yummmmmmm.......
Simple base cupcake
12 gluten + lactose free cupcakes (no egg recipe)