Published Thursday, 10 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. In a large vessel smash butter with your hand palm and make it smooth.
2. Slowly keep adding powdered sugar and keep on mixing with your palm.
3. Once the sugar is completed melted, start adding the egg white mixture (egg white should be first whisked properly and the egg yolk should be discarded).
4. Add flour (maida), little at a time and keep on mixing with your palm.
5. Add baking powder and mix well.
6. Add this mixture to a baking pan and bake it for 20 minutes in the oven.
tip : the more you mix the mixture with your palm, more fluffier the cake will be.
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw