Published Thursday, 10 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. In a large vessel smash butter with your hand palm and make it smooth.
2. Slowly keep adding powdered sugar and keep on mixing with your palm.
3. Once the sugar is completed melted, start adding the egg white mixture (egg white should be first whisked properly and the egg yolk should be discarded).
4. Add flour (maida), little at a time and keep on mixing with your palm.
5. Add baking powder and mix well.
6. Add this mixture to a baking pan and bake it for 20 minutes in the oven.
tip : the more you mix the mixture with your palm, more fluffier the cake will be.
Make your own chicken wraps! https://t.co/ZcpkOMxANy
Cheap Chicken Stew! https://t.co/bLoI4I6uhr
Quick, easy sponge cake https://t.co/qSCQoUyp4R
Yummy Cookie cake https://t.co/5vfPzeoh1K
Grilled nutella sandwich https://t.co/REDObGoOae