Published Thursday, 10 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. In a large vessel smash butter with your hand palm and make it smooth.
2. Slowly keep adding powdered sugar and keep on mixing with your palm.
3. Once the sugar is completed melted, start adding the egg white mixture (egg white should be first whisked properly and the egg yolk should be discarded).
4. Add flour (maida), little at a time and keep on mixing with your palm.
5. Add baking powder and mix well.
6. Add this mixture to a baking pan and bake it for 20 minutes in the oven.
tip : the more you mix the mixture with your palm, more fluffier the cake will be.
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci