Published Tuesday, 04 May, 2010 by shannon martell
1. Using the whisk, whisk the cream in the bowl, until it's light and fluffy. If you don't have a whisk, you can use two forks held together.
2. Add yoghurt and icing sugar to the cream an whisk a little more.
3. Place the strawberries on a small plate and then mash them with the back of a fork until they are squishy.
4. Pull out any green stalks.
Now tip the mashed strawberries into the cream mix.
5. Hold a meringue nest over the bowl and crush it in your hand and then drop it into the mixture and give it a gentle stir
6. Pour the mixture into the lidded container and put it in the freezer for at least two hours or overnight.
7. Once the Strawberry Meringue Ice Cream has frozen take it out of the freezer to soften slightly and eat it!