Published Sunday, 30 August, 2015 by Good and quick
1) Put the butter in dice in a bowl and crush it until it softens.
2) Add the sugar and mix them together until the preparation is light.
3) You can add the egg and the yellow but continue to mix it so its even.
4) Add the 2 spoons of the peach juice, the almond powder and the flour!
5) Grab the dough and put it in a pre- buttered tin. You can make some holes in it with a fork. Place it in the fridge!
6) Preheat the oven for 180°C ( 360°F /Th 6).
7) Take the peaches and slice them all !
8) Take the tin out of the fridge, place the almond creme into it evenly.
9) Put the slices on top and press them into the almond creme.
10) Your tart is ready to be cooked! Just placed it into the oven for about 40 min.
Its done and fully cooked when the almond creme starts to lightly turn brown.
Serve it cooled or hot with some cooking creme, its the best!
Get the full Mushroom Alfredo Spaghetti Squash recipe here! studentrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian/mushroom-spaghetti-squash