Published Tuesday, 03 February, 2015 by Anonymous
1) crush all biscuits till powdered
2) take an air tight container
3) spread a layer of bread with the removed brown
4) pour some condensed milk then a layer of
biscuits followed by gems
5) make another layer of bread, condensed milk,
6) now, sprinkle crushed dairy milk and pour
7) refrigerate for 3 hours
Yummy and never fails to please. :)
Chocolate Rice Pudding
Good for any Chocoholic!
A delicious chocolate pudding with sauce made only in the microwave - generously serves 1
Easy, easy, easy.