Published Tuesday, 04 December, 2012 by Fuckyou
1. Place the cake in a glass serving bowl, cutting to fit if necessary, and cover with the canned fruit.
2. Prepare jelly according to package instructions and pour over fruit and cake. Chill.
3. Once the jelly has set, stir the custard powder and a lil' milk in a small saucepan.
4. Turn on the heat over low-medium heat and add the rest of the milk.
5. Put the sugar and cook until thick and creamy.
6. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over cake and jelly mixture.
7. Chill until set.
Trifle and muffins put into one? A MUST HAVE!
no jelly instant trifle
You will keep making this . specially designed for any functions
When you're looking for some quick yummy dessert, i hope this may help.
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8