Published Tuesday, 04 December, 2012 by Fuckyou
1. Place the cake in a glass serving bowl, cutting to fit if necessary, and cover with the canned fruit.
2. Prepare jelly according to package instructions and pour over fruit and cake. Chill.
3. Once the jelly has set, stir the custard powder and a lil' milk in a small saucepan.
4. Turn on the heat over low-medium heat and add the rest of the milk.
5. Put the sugar and cook until thick and creamy.
6. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over cake and jelly mixture.
7. Chill until set.
Trifle and muffins put into one? A MUST HAVE!
no jelly instant trifle
You will keep making this . specially designed for any functions
When you're looking for some quick yummy dessert, i hope this may help.
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf