Published Tuesday, 04 December, 2012 by Fuckyou
1. Place the cake in a glass serving bowl, cutting to fit if necessary, and cover with the canned fruit.
2. Prepare jelly according to package instructions and pour over fruit and cake. Chill.
3. Once the jelly has set, stir the custard powder and a lil' milk in a small saucepan.
4. Turn on the heat over low-medium heat and add the rest of the milk.
5. Put the sugar and cook until thick and creamy.
6. Allow to cool slightly and then pour over cake and jelly mixture.
7. Chill until set.
Trifle and muffins put into one? A MUST HAVE!
no jelly instant trifle
When you're looking for some quick yummy dessert, i hope this may help.
You will keep making this . specially designed for any functions
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw
Extra tasty scrambled eggs https://t.co/DQfw5ulzOj
KuliKKi Sarbath https://t.co/rQXtkr84pB
Beef Stew and Dumpings https://t.co/g2CMwLhscI