Published Friday, 08 March, 2013 by Leah
1. Put the icecream in a bowl, then walk away for about 5 - 10 minutes so the ice cream softens
2. Mix it up with the cocoa, add according to taste.
3. Warm up the milk in a microwave (60 - 80 minutes on high usauly works)
4. Add as much of the icecream mixture as you want, just remember not to overdo it otherwise it'll be too sweet!
5. Enjoy! (then eat the remaining mixture!)
How Much Do You Actually Know About Cooking?
Take this quiz to find out!!
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
A quick, delicious hot chocolate recipe!
Have it on a snowy day!!
Made with melted icecream, this one can't go wrong - unless it's too sweet!
very filling but very nice! XD
Yummy and chocolatey