Published Monday, 07 January, 2013 by Juliane
1) pour milk and cream into a cooking pot. To measure out how much you need for one person, just pour 2/3 of milk and 1/3 of cream into the mug that you will be using.
2) break chocolate into smaller pieces and add to the pot.
3) slowly heat up the milk, cream and chocolate while stirring. You do not want this to boil.
4) when the chocolate is melted, pour the mixture into your mug and add a little cinnamon if you like that.
5) put some whipped cream on top, and done! :d