Published Thursday, 10 April, 2014 by Lauren
1. Put the kettle on and boil some water
2. Put 1 teaspoon (or however much you like) of instant coffee in a mug
3. Add sugar if you want (i have 1 heaped teaspoon)
4. Pour in the boiled water
5. Stir in 1 teaspoon of nutella (add more if you want more chocolate). As long as the coffee is hot the nutella should melt after stirring it in the coffee for a bit.
6. Add your milk/cream to how you like it. The nutella makes the coffee a little milkier anyway so if you like your coffee strong you might not have to add any extra milk/cream.
Healthy AND Savory! Upload your recipe on studentrecipes.com! studentrecipes.com/recipes/fish/salmon-salad-1