Published Wednesday, 22 February, 2012 by Emily
1. poor milk or yogurt into a jug, it doesn't matter how much milk you put in :)
2. place in strawberrys however much you like, it tastes better if they are fresh fruit and not tinned fruit
3. pour into a bowl and get a blender to blend all of the strawberrys together until thick
4. place some sugar into the mixture to make it nice and sweet, and taste better!
5. the best part, put a drizzle of honey into the milkshake, for that extra delicious taste in the background
6. all you do now is drink it :D