Published Monday, 30 March, 2009 by Eve
Best preparing day before the party....
1. Pour the vodka into the Litre bottle
2. Heat the ice cream in the microwave until it melts
3. Pour into the litre bottle with the Vodka
4. Shake well and refrigerate overnight.
5. On day of party pour into shot glasses and enjoy!
Note: This method can be a bit strong, reduce vodka/caramel mix to your own taste requirments.
Like the inside of a Cadbury's Crunchie, Simple and Yummy!
Very quick, very easy, very cheap
Quick and simple sticky toffee delights!
Great to make with the kids.