cakes with loads of sweets yummy1
1) Mix about 50g of butter with self raising flour about 200g for 10 cakes so add as much as you need.
2) Add the egg and mix together using a hand whisk.
3) Add little bits of water each time until the mixture is creamy.
4) Add some sugar depending on how sweet you want it.
5) mix that together.
6) put one table spoons worth of mix in each case.
7) put it in the oven for 15 mins or more if they are to soft.
8) when thee cooked leave them to cool down.
9) add things like icing or sweets