Published Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 by Tanya
For 2 tuna steaks (200g)
1. Fill about 1/8 of a cup with worcestershire sauce. if you don't like worcestershire, you can even use soya sauce.
2. squeeze half a lemon into it.
3. add how much garlic you like from 'lazy garlic' or crush 2 cloves of garlic and add to the mixture.
4. add about 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil, a little pepper, parsley or any other herbs you like, and a pinch of sea salt.
5. mix everything well.
6. place the steaks on a pan or any dish and pour the marinade over them. turn the steak on all sides to make sure the marinade is all over it.
7. put in the fridge for 30 mins.
8. after 30 mins, heat a pan and cook the steaks on the pan. there is absolutely no need for more oil since you've already added it to the marinade.cook and keep tossing the steak for 5-8 mins.
My favourite tuna dish !! ***yum***
This tasty sandwich will make you want more
all you need is just a rice cooker ;)
A tuna, cheesy, meaty and salad pasta dish!