Published Saturday, 09 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) cook the rice as the instructions on packet
2) cook the haddock in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes
3) fry the onion and garlic together in the butter for 5 minutes, add the curry powder, peas and chilli and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4) once the haddock is cooked remove from the water and peel off the skin and flake into chunks.
5) add the cooked rice and haddock to the frying pan and stir the everything together, then place the quartered eggs on top.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL