Published Saturday, 09 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) cook the rice as the instructions on packet
2) cook the haddock in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes
3) fry the onion and garlic together in the butter for 5 minutes, add the curry powder, peas and chilli and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4) once the haddock is cooked remove from the water and peel off the skin and flake into chunks.
5) add the cooked rice and haddock to the frying pan and stir the everything together, then place the quartered eggs on top.
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0