Published Wednesday, 06 May, 2009 by Eena
1. Marinate the fillets in a bowl with the calamansi juice and salt leave it for 30 mins.
2. Prepare the crumbs in a separate plate.
3.Combine the egg whites, melted butter and the evaporated milk then mix it and place beside the crumbs. Leave it for a while
4. Ready a pot with hot oil.
5. Each fillets needs to be wrapped with the 1st container (egg white-butter-milk) then roll it on the crumbs then slowly dropped it on the sizzling oil
6. Just drop 2-3 fillets on the pot to cook well. Wait until golder brown
7. Prepare your dip! Just combine all the ingredients....
KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR CRISPY FILLETS WITH A WONDERFUL DIP!