Published Monday, 11 June, 2012 by Busymum
1) take out 4 fish fingers from freezer
2) grill, oven bake or shallow fry fish fingers
3) drain on paper towel
4) add salad / lettuce to one slice of bread
5) place 4 fish fingers
6) squirt ketchup or mayo or brown sauce
7) add the cheese
8) place second slice of bread
9) cut in half
10) keep tissue handy for the mess!
This is such a good idea! Thanks, Silverspoon for uploading!
A really quick snack, tastes awesome!
Great for lunch or with chips for dinner!
You simply can't beat a good fish finger bap.
If you get bored of fish finger sandwiches!!
way better than a fish finger buttie!