Published Saturday, 09 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) cook the fish fingers according to the packet
2) put a drizzle of oil in a pan & heat on a medium heat. Add the cold cooked rice and allow to fry for 5 minutes or so.
3) add the peas and sweetcorn
4) move the rice to one side of the pan and pour the eggs into the empty side and allow to scramble slightly then incorporate into the rice.
5) allow to cook for 3-5 minutes, then place on your plate and tear up the cooked fish fingers ontop with a dollop of tartare sauce.
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw
Extra tasty scrambled eggs https://t.co/DQfw5ulzOj
KuliKKi Sarbath https://t.co/rQXtkr84pB
Beef Stew and Dumpings https://t.co/g2CMwLhscI