Published Saturday, 09 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) cook the fish fingers according to the packet
2) put a drizzle of oil in a pan & heat on a medium heat. Add the cold cooked rice and allow to fry for 5 minutes or so.
3) add the peas and sweetcorn
4) move the rice to one side of the pan and pour the eggs into the empty side and allow to scramble slightly then incorporate into the rice.
5) allow to cook for 3-5 minutes, then place on your plate and tear up the cooked fish fingers ontop with a dollop of tartare sauce.
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci