Published Saturday, 09 November, 2013 by Beth Bradshaw
1) cook the fish fingers according to the packet
2) put a drizzle of oil in a pan & heat on a medium heat. Add the cold cooked rice and allow to fry for 5 minutes or so.
3) add the peas and sweetcorn
4) move the rice to one side of the pan and pour the eggs into the empty side and allow to scramble slightly then incorporate into the rice.
5) allow to cook for 3-5 minutes, then place on your plate and tear up the cooked fish fingers ontop with a dollop of tartare sauce.
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr