Published Sunday, 29 May, 2011 by Xenna
1. Fry the fish with oil until crispy.
2. In a different pan, saute onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
3. Add in carrots and ginger.
4. Pour tomato sauce and water. Simmer over low heat until the carrot is soft.
5. Arrange the fish in a plate and pour the sauce on top of the fish.
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.