1. place a small amount of oil in the pan and start to cook the prawns, when they are beginning to turn pink add a glug of white wine.
2. Peel and finely grate the garlic into the pan before the alcohol burns off. (do not add the garlic before the wine or after the alcohol has burned off or it will burn).
3. Add the zest of both lemons and the juice of 1 and leave to simmer until some of the liquid disappears.
4. Add the parsley and salt and pepper.
5. Remove from the pan and serve with salad or new potatoes.
*Tip* you could also serve with cous cous cooked in vegetable stock with lemon vinegarette (the zest & juice of 1 lemon, salt & pepper, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar and corriander)
*Tip* 2 - Add a small pot of half - fat creme fraiche (about 7 tablespoons) to the prawns and stir the sauce into cooked pasta for a great dish!
quick, pretty cheap and yummmmy!
A very simple recipe for a very tasty starter
This makes a tasty and easy to make snack .
A yummy and easy pasta recipe
this fab recipe is enough to wow your mates