Published Sunday, 02 January, 2011 by Joanna
1) Grate the zest of your lime and then juice it.
2) Place in bowl with dry coriander, cumin and honey.
3) Add a small bit of boiled water (enough to soften up the honey) and stir for a bit.
4) Start boiling the pasta. (btw my timing with cooking sucks, so if you have better initiative than I do, don't follow my timeline lol)
5) Line a tray with tin foil and place the salmon (skin side down).
6) Pour the mixture over the salmon and place under grill for 15 mins or when salmon begins to flake. (What I do is, if I've got mixture left over, I pour more over the salmon half way through cooking).
7) When the pasta is ready serve on a plate and squeeze the fresh lime juice over.
8) Garnish with fresh coriander and toss.
9) Serve salmon over pasta and enjoy.
succulent chicken with a lime and ginger flavouring
A very easy lime pie which will impress all!
This is what heaven is made of!
Great for a hot n' sunny day!
Freshen up your day with this summer drink!