Published Saturday, 05 January, 2013 by Gingernuts
1. Steam salmon and at the same time put on the linguine
2. Oil pan whether this is with oil or butter (i use good old marge) ready for creamy sauce
3. Pop in the whole tub of philly and stir until heated
4. Now put the peas on
5. Back to the sauce.... Add in garlic, cayenne, parsely and black pepper and when the peas are done pop them into the sauce too and give a good stir
6. Drain off linguine, leave on hob (on a very low heat) and stir in the sauce...Carefully.
7. Drizzle balsamic into the bag of rocket salaf and shake till happy
8. Time to dish! Start with linguine in the sauce then the rocket then the salmon
9. Serve! Lovely with a glass of white wine ;)
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/ Upload your version on studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.