Published Friday, 23 November, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180.
2. Drizzle a little oil into some tin foil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper then wrap it in the foil.
3. Place in the oven in a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
4. Slice the red pepper in small chunks and add to baking tray for the remaining 5 minutes.
5. Prepare a bed of rocket and place slices of avocado on top, drizzle with oil and balsamic glaze.
6. Place the salmon and red pepper on top and give it a squeeze of lemon juice.
7. Should look and taste delicious!
A delicious, healthy salmon dinner for one - to make multiple portions, simply double/triple etc!
A tasty and easy pasta salad that is sure to impress!
salmon filled with cheeze+ onion with a spinach potato salad
Quick and healthy supper
The easy way to cook salmon without drying it out.