Published Sunday, 28 September, 2014 by Aisling Bury
1. Preheat the oven to 180
2. Season the salmon fillet, wrap it in tin foil and place in a baking tray in the oven. Cook for about 20-25 minutes.
3. Halve the potatoes, and roughly chop the beans.
4. Boil the potatoes. Add the beans to the pan for the last couple of minutes of cooking time. Drain and set aside to cool.
5. Finely chop the shallots and slice the avocado then add them to the potatoes, beans and rocket.
6. Season with salt, pepper, oil and vinegar.
7. Remove the salmon from the oven and serve with the salad. Yum yum.
Check out full written recipe here. studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cupcake-cones/
Healthy and yummy!
A delicious, healthy salmon dinner for one - to make multiple portions, simply double/triple etc!
A tasty and easy pasta salad that is sure to impress!
salmon filled with cheeze+ onion with a spinach potato salad