Published Tuesday, 28 February, 2012 by Mircalla
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (roughly 230 degrees Celsius)
2. In a baking tray, spread out a sheet of foil and place the fish in the middle
3. Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and season with salt and pepper
4. Fold the foil into a parcel (loosely - allowing some air flow to circulate)
5. Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes
Serve with some steamed green vegetables and a salad
Delicious and easy spicy rainbow trout
Fish may seem daunting but it's as simple as beans on toast!
baked potatoes with boursin, cheddar and leek
good basic you can do anything with.
A dffernt twist to your spud