Published Friday, 07 February, 2014 by Beth Bradshaw
1) add a slosh of milk or two to the beaten eggs - not too much or your eggs will be too runny. Season with a little salt and pepper.
2) pour a little oil or marg into a pan and swirl around the pan, then add the eggs & milk
3) spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the toasted bagel, then layer the smoked salmon ontop
4) keep stirring the eggs to make sure they dont catch on the bottom of the pan. They should be ready in about 4-5 mintues
5) spoon the eggs ontop of the salmon bagel and sprinkle some ground pepper ontop
Sunshine Egg Bagel With Wilted Spinach And Pine Nuts
A tasty and easy pasta salad that is sure to impress!
so easy and so tasty
cheesey peasy rice wrapped in smoked salmon
Delish!! Pretty easy as well!