Guacamole is a mexican classic. it’s easy, quick and tasty! be sure to make it the right way!
1. Cut the avocados in halves, remove the seed and put their meat in a bowl. We’ll get to them later.
2. Slice the limes and pour the juice on the bowl with the avocados. Also add the 2 pinches of salt.
3. With your preferred tool (it can be a fork), mash the avocados with the lime juice until the mix gets a uniform green color.
4. Cut the onion and tomato in small squares! The smaller the better.
5. Add the onion and tomato to the avocado and mix until it’s evenly distributed.
enjoy with some tostadas!
6. Just add (very!) small chopped up pieces of half an habanero pepper. Beware though, this pepper is about a 9 in the hot scale from 1 to 10.