Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Blend the coriander and onions into paste.
2. Heat up the rice cooker pot onto the stove and add in oil, followed by the chicken.
3. After 2 minutes add in the paste and stir till its aromatic.
4. Place in the soaked rice and stir
5. Add a cup of water and season with salt
6. Remove the pot pot from the stove to the electrical rice cooker and let the rice cook in the rice cooker with the chicken.
7. Sit back relax while it cooks in the rice cooker.
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk