Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Blend the coriander and onions into paste.
2. Heat up the rice cooker pot onto the stove and add in oil, followed by the chicken.
3. After 2 minutes add in the paste and stir till its aromatic.
4. Place in the soaked rice and stir
5. Add a cup of water and season with salt
6. Remove the pot pot from the stove to the electrical rice cooker and let the rice cook in the rice cooker with the chicken.
7. Sit back relax while it cooks in the rice cooker.
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL