Published Monday, 25 May, 2015 by Joana
1. Blend the coriander and onions into paste.
2. Heat up the rice cooker pot onto the stove and add in oil, followed by the chicken.
3. After 2 minutes add in the paste and stir till its aromatic.
4. Place in the soaked rice and stir
5. Add a cup of water and season with salt
6. Remove the pot pot from the stove to the electrical rice cooker and let the rice cook in the rice cooker with the chicken.
7. Sit back relax while it cooks in the rice cooker.
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/EDaXm9N2h0
Quick Macaroni Cheese: Very easy and sooo... Tasty https://t.co/PTsoXRWKIm
Flex seeds dry powder: Healthy and tasty with dosa or chapatti https://t.co/Qsf19m6Bpt
Crispy Quick Dosa: Easy and quick tasty dosa https://t.co/gJ7Ywovmk0
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd