Published Saturday, 09 August, 2014 by Sorry No Name
1. Cut the potatoes in to cubed shape.[any shape u like]
2. Put all the powders and salt to this cut potato.
3. Let this potato stay there for about 5 min.
4. Then heat a pan and pour some oil and fry this potato.[if u want u can sprinkle some water to this masala potato before frying]
5. Eat it hot simply or with rice.....
baked potatoes with boursin, cheddar and leek
easy and tasty
4 Minute Prep!
veggie bolognese sauce, new potatoes and cheese