Published Wednesday, 10 August, 2011 by Annika
1) Mix all the dry ingredients and set them aside
2) Mix together the wet ingredients and add them to the dry one's
3) Stir well but note that lumps in the batter are alright (your batter shouldn't be too thick though)
4) Heat a pan and add SOME (hehe) butter on the pan
5) Once the pan is hot enough, add the batter.
6) Cook til goldden brown
NOTE: be sure not to put too much mixture on the pan as it will be much harder to cook. I tried this recipe with chocolate chips: YUM YUM YUM (:
Sounds impossible, right? quick and easy eggless pancakes in under 5 mins!
No eggs? no problem, tasty, rich and flavourful brownies!
In 3 easy steps
No eggs? no problem!
A simply yummy and quick dessert