Published Wednesday, 12 October, 2016 by Jeshta
1) Blend all the ingredients (except butter) in a blender.
2) Heat a pan and spread a pinch of butter
3) Pour the batter to the pan in a round ladle to make cookie sized pan cakes.
4) Close pan with lid for 40 seconds and flip the pan cakes
5) Serve in a plate when done.
6) Top it wit maple syrup or chocolate syrup or honey (depending on your diet)
Vegetarian Minestrone https://t.co/osD5VWEYGE
Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry https://t.co/TKRRm31az2
Stalker's soup https://t.co/XlRfp8lacL
Chicken fried rice https://t.co/UZBRfXSSdc
Homemade beef burgers https://t.co/fI59fB3vlR