Published Wednesday, 12 October, 2016 by Jeshta
1) Blend all the ingredients (except butter) in a blender.
2) Heat a pan and spread a pinch of butter
3) Pour the batter to the pan in a round ladle to make cookie sized pan cakes.
4) Close pan with lid for 40 seconds and flip the pan cakes
5) Serve in a plate when done.
6) Top it wit maple syrup or chocolate syrup or honey (depending on your diet)
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa
Creamy Cajun chicken pasta https://t.co/srWMzBeWNV
Bread pizza https://t.co/wUUlLqB1Lm
bagels with leeks and cheese https://t.co/H9dhGTc37o
spicy tuna fishcakes https://t.co/7nYIt0YFdw