Published Wednesday, 12 October, 2016 by Jeshta
1) Blend all the ingredients (except butter) in a blender.
2) Heat a pan and spread a pinch of butter
3) Pour the batter to the pan in a round ladle to make cookie sized pan cakes.
4) Close pan with lid for 40 seconds and flip the pan cakes
5) Serve in a plate when done.
6) Top it wit maple syrup or chocolate syrup or honey (depending on your diet)
Maybe you're ahead of the game and you're all done studying. Perhaps you need a study break. Either way, you need to just stop whatever you're doing and make these Red Velvet Cupcakes! studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/red-velvet-cupcakes