Published Wednesday, 12 October, 2016 by Jeshta
1) Blend all the ingredients (except butter) in a blender.
2) Heat a pan and spread a pinch of butter
3) Pour the batter to the pan in a round ladle to make cookie sized pan cakes.
4) Close pan with lid for 40 seconds and flip the pan cakes
5) Serve in a plate when done.
6) Top it wit maple syrup or chocolate syrup or honey (depending on your diet)
Do you know our Student Recipes Pinterest Page has a board designated to tips for the student lifestyle??? www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/