Published Tuesday, 02 April, 2013 by Emma Lewis
1. Cut and chop the vegetables and fruit into an oven proof bowl.
2. Add the salad and mix it up.
3. Add the mixed seafood and chopped crab sticks.
4. Rip up one tortilla wrap and put under the grill.
5. When crisp, take it out and add grated cheese on the top (if you put all of the bits of tortilla wrap together, it will be easier).
6. When the cheese has melted, take off the grill and put on top of your salad.
(note: you can have whatever veg and fruit you want in your salad! Try grapes, different coloured peppers, and different types of tomatoes and lettuce to mix it up. This is also great for barbeques as well as a quick already prepared salad).
Any vegemite lovers? studentrecipes.com/recipes/snacks/cheesy-vegemite-pullaparts